Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

YOU ARE ENOUGH!



Dear Father, at this holy season of the year, when you walked that lonely road to Calvary.  Were falsely accused, betrayed by one of your disciples, deserted by the rest, prayed alone in the garden, while they slept......I wonder, would I have done the same.  Yes, I'm sure I would have, the flesh is so weak even if our spirit is so willing.

As I read, meditate and study The Path of Your Passion, I pray that my heart will be crushed and humbled at the price you paid for my salvation.  You knew it would be only You and the Father when it came to the end of that journey to the cross....and that was enough.  Oh God, help me to realize that in my life and journey YOU ARE ENOUGH!  Oh Lord consecrate my life, help me to keep all your statues and perform them in obedience to your Holy Word.  May my wants and desires be in line with Your Will every day.  I love you Lord.  Amen.




Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.