Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Don’t Lose Heart

Dear Father,
I will not lose heart over all that is happening around us. This world is not my home and even though our physical selves are wasting away day by day any, no matter how we try to care for them, yet our inward selves, our spirits are being renewed by Your Spirit day by day. The light and momentary struggles we face are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs all the struggles we face. So I am fixing my eyes, keeping my gaze on You, Your Word, Your Truth which I see by faith, rather than the circumstances of this life what I see is temporary—what I cannot see is eternal, forever, permanent, never ending. Thank You, Holy Spirit.
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

1 comment:

  1. Connie, I so appreciate your prayer. That's my hearts cry. Why would I spend my time on things that will rot, when the treasures of loving God and looking forward to our heavenly home forever....outweighs the pain. Thank for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.