Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

teach me to seek you.

O my God teach my heart where and how to seek you, where and how to find you.

You are my God and you are my All and I have never seen you.

You have made me and remade me,
You have bestowed on me all the good things I possess,
Still I do not know you.

I have not yet done that for which I was made.
Teach me to seek you.
I cannot seek you unless you teach me
or find you unless you show yourself to me.

Let me seek you in my desire, let me desire you in my seeking.

Let me find you by loving you, let me love you when I find you.

Amen
... a prayer of Anselm of Canterbury

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.