Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Wisdom

Lord, please forgive me for the days I take Your Word for granted. What an incredible gift it is to receive wisdom from You — the One who made all things and holds all things together. Guide me as I open up Your Word each day. Teach me and train me. I want to live a life that honors You. In Jesus' name, amen.

No matter what our past has held, no matter how many times we've fallen down and messed up, with the wisdom we find in God's Word, we can start living differently today.

“Tune your ears to wisdom, and concentrate on understanding. Cry out for insight, and ask for understanding. Search for them as you would for silver; seek them like hidden treasures. Then you will understand what it means to fear the Lord, and you will gain knowledge of God. For the Lord grants wisdom! From his mouth come knowledge and understanding. He grants a treasure of common sense to the honest. He is a shield to those who walk with integrity.” Proverbs‬ ‭2:2-7‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.