Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

The Marvel, The Majesty and The Miracle of life.



Psalm 119:73 (NLT)
    You made me; you created me…….”

Job 10:10-12 (NLT)
     10 You guided my conception and formed me in the womb. 11 You clothed me with skin and flesh, and you knit my bones and sinews together. 12 You gave me life and showed me your unfailing love. My life was preserved by your care.

Psalm 139:13-15 (NLT)
     13 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. 14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it. 15 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. 

Thank you Heavenly Father that the Holy Scriptures, stunningly affirms, the wonder and imagination in your creation of the human race. You are the creator, sustainer, giver and preserver of life with its infinite value and unlimited opportunities. Thank you that there are no insignificant people in your sight, but that we all stand, from the moment of conception, on the common ground of your grace, mercy and love. Thank you again Father, that from  conception, we are all precious in your sight.

Thank you Heavenly Father for the Marvel, The Majesty and The Miracle of life. In Jesus name, Amen.



Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.