Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Marvelous and Wonderful




1 John 4:10 (NLT)
     This is real love—not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins.


I Stand Amazed (How Marvelous)

  I stand amazed in the presence
of Jesus the Nazarene.
And wonder how He could love me,
a sinner condemned, unclean.

How marvelous, How wonderful
and my song will ever be
How marvelous, How wonderful
is my Saviour's love for me.

Father, thank you for your love that sent your Son to be our Savior. Jesus, thank you for your love through which you willing sacrificed yourself to redeem us from our sin. Holy Spirit, thank you for confirming the wonder and majesty of God’s love in our hearts As the Scripture says: “…..For we know how dearly God loves us, because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love.” Romans 5:5 (NLT)  

With eternal gratitude for such infinite love and forgiving grace. Amen.


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.