Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Dont give up

Have you ever prayed and felt like there was no one listening?

Have you ever poured out your heart to God and felt like it made no difference at all in your situation?
“Every day I call to you, my God, but you do not answer. Every night I lift my voice, but I find no relief.” (Psalm 22:2)
 How many of us have found ourselves in this very place. Just as David did, we can feel abandoned. Helpless. Hopeless. Alone.

But....

DON’T GIVE UP!!

Our personal cries for help never go unheard. Our desperate pleas to our LORD never go unanswered. He cares and He hears and He responds....

Keep pressing in to Him. Draw close. Pour out your soul. Cling to the One who can bring healing, restoration, peace, comfort, mercy and grace.

I prayed to the LORD, and He answered me... In my desperation I prayed, and the LORD listened: He saved me from all my troubles.” (Psalm 34:4,6)

We can know that when we lift our voices up to God, He is listening and He is extending His Hand of  mercy to us, dispensing sweet grace, and holding us steady in our times of trouble.

He is faithful. He is good. He is God.

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.