Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

What I Need Most





2 Corinthians 12:9 (NLT)
      “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.”
Father when I think about your grace so many things come to mind. It is amazing grace, it is saving grace, it is sustaining grace, it is comforting grace, it is sufficient grace and the list could go on and on. But one of the things that make it all of these and more is that it personal grace. The intimacy of your grace is personal because it is from your heart to ours. The following song expresses so well:
Amazing grace shall always be my song of praise, for it was grace that brought my liberty. I do not know why Christ came to love me so, he looked beyond my fault and saw my need. I shall forever lift my eyes to Calvary, to view the cross where Jesus died for me, how marvelous the grace that saved my falling soul. He looked beyond my fault and saw my need
Thank you Father that your grace encompasses all of my need and demonstrates your glorious love for a needy world.
In Jesus compassionate name. Amen.




Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.