Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

YOUR WORD FOR 2017




 Heavenly Father, my prayer for me and all my blog friends, is that in 2017 YOUR WORD would have priority in our lives.  Father, it is our compass, our road map, our manual for life and practice.  Help us to start early each day, before the things of the world creep in and seek Your guidance for the day.

You have led and cared for us this past year, and we are so grateful.  You have taken us through low and scary places, and high and mountain top experiences and everything in between.

Your promise that you are with us and will keep us wherever we are will continue to be my hope and treasure in 2017.   I love You.  Amen.


Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.