Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
Almighty God,
whose Son our Savior Jesus Christ is the light of the world:
Grant that your people, illumined by your Word and Sacrament,
may shine with the radiance of Christ's glory,
that he may be known, worshipped, and obeyed to the ends of the earth;
through Jesus Christ our Lord,
who with you and the Holy Spirit lives and reigns,
one God, now and for ever.
Amen
Book of Common Prayer
Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful prayer and hits home for me. I live in a very urban area in Denver and I carry a similar prayer in my heart everyday as I walk around and see the many people without homes suffering in this cold winter weather. www.theseed-kt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.