Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

The Warrior’s Prayer

Heavenly Father,

Your warrior prepares for battle
Today I claim the victory over Satan by putting on the whole armor of God!

I put on the GIRDLE of TRUTH!
May I stand firm in the truth of YOUR WORD so that I will not be a victim of Satan’s lies.

I put on the BREASTPLATE of RIGHTEOUSNESS!
May it guard my heart from evil so I will remain pure and holy, protected under the blood of Jesus Christ.

I put on the SHOES of PEACE!
May I stand firm in the Good News of the Gospel so Your peace will shine through me and be a light to all I encounter.

I take the SHIELD of FAITH!
May I be ready for Satan’s fiery darts of doubt, denial, and deceit so I will not be vulnerable to spiritual defeat.

I put on the HELMET of SALVATION!
May I keep my mind focused on YOU so that Satan will not have a stronghold on my thoughts.

I take the SWORD of the SPIRIT!
May the two-edged sword of YOUR WORD be ready in my hands so I can expose the tempting words of Satan.

By faith your warrior has put on the WHOLE armor of God!

I am prepared to live this day in spiritual victory!

Amen
-written by David Jeremiah

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.