Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Lost in Limbo

Sometimes I feel lost in limbo. I have pancreatic cancer, and it has spread. The doctors cannot do any more than give me chemotherapy to slow the cancer growth. I do not discount the possibility God could  heal me, but I have no assurance He will do this. If God does no,t I am told my life may be measured in months, or years, and no one is really sure which or exactly how many. So I wait, and sometimes this seems the hardest thing to do.

Father,

I pray for all of us who wait and who do so, not knowing what will happen next. Fill us with Your power to be able to trust You. Be with us in every twist or turn in the way. Strengthen us to face whatever it is we need to face. And be with us every step of the way.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.