Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Prayer of Thankfulness

O heavenly Father, I usually do not know what to say when I pray. I only know that you are with me when I consciously bring myself into your presence. I am thankful that you welcome me. I am thankful that you receive me into your presence because you love me and you delight in me through your son Jesus Christ. I feel at peace with you Father even though I know I am by myself not worthy of you. I feel rested in your presence knowing that my life is in your hands even though I'm struggling in life. I may say that life is hard but life is nevertheless good because you fill my life with hope.

Amen





Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.