Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

For the Poor

Father,

I pray for those who are poor and in need. In pray for those who may be starving and in need of basic necessities. I pray for those who have these necessities but are barely getting by. I pray that they might turn to You in their time of need, and I pray You will provide for them. I pray for Your people, that we may do what we can to help. I pray for those whose need is because of their own bad choices, that You will help them back onto the right path. And I pray that we may offer forgiveness and help rather than condemnation.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.