Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

GOD'S WILL FOR YOU




I Thessalonians 5:16-18

"Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."

Dear Lord, so many times I tell myself I don't know your will, that I feel lost, and then I see a verse in your Word that so clearly states You will for ME.  

You want me to rejoice always, pray continually and give thanks in all circumstances.  This is Your will for Me...and I want an easier path.  But what peace, joy and freedom come from being obedient to these three things.  

Hard, but not impossible, because the indwelling Holy Spirit, our Helper gives me the grace and power to be obedient, and KNOW I'm pleasing you as I do Your will!  Lord no matter what comes into  my life, help me to rejoice always, pray continually, and give You thanks in all circumstances.  I love You.  Amen.



Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.