Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

I am broken. I am weak.

There are times when I feel fearful of the situation, fearful that it will turn bad, fearful that I will end up in the wrong place, doing and saying the wrong things, fearful that I will lose control.

But in actual fact, I am in need of God. I am broken and weak and in no way am I able to save myself. I need his leading and I need his assurance.

Dear Abba, I am broken. I am weak. I need to realize that every day of my life and not think that I am any good. But to know that my goodness, my capabilities only comes from you. You are the source of my strength. You are the source of my life. I am fully dependent on you. I can do nothing without you. I can only do what I do everyday through Christ who strengthens me. I am broken, in you I am made whole. I am weak, in you I am made strong. Help me live my life everyday in you and through you. Not fearing anything but to trust in you, my Lord, my God and my King.

Amen





Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.