Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

What’s not to like about Heaven?


1 Corinthians 2:9 (NLT)
      “ …..No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him.”

Father, can anyone imagine how glorious heaven must be? I wonder what’s not to like about heaven.  But Father, may I mention one thing, not having the ones I love there. It is inconceivable to think of heaven without my family and friends. So I pray for any and all of them who are yet to trust in you, that they will soon come to faith in Christ who said: “…. “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.” John 14:6 (NLT)

And Father I recall your concern for people as revealed in the Scripture: “This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 1 Timothy 2:3-4 (ESV)

The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9 (NIV)

Thank you Father, that through your love, you have made the way possible for our sins to be forgiven and for us to have the assurance of heaven.

Here’s what I know: God showed how much he loved us by sending his one and only Son into the world so that we might have eternal life through him. 10 This is real love—not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins.” 1 John 4:9-10 (NLT)

Thank you Father.

 
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful heaven will be. You know Alice met mom and Aunt Cassie...now they can visit in heaven. I'm longing for it too.

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.