Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

PRAYING FROM THE HEART



Dear Lord, sometimes I don't have words to say, but I know if my heart is  right with you, you will take my thoughts and turn them into words and take them to the Father on my behalf.

Today I hold up the Olson family as they grieve the loss of a mother, a wife, and a grandma.  We morn the loss of a dear friend who lived out her 90 years faithfully loving You, and her family and her church.  Be with all the family and friends as now we celebrate her life and her entrance into heaven and your presence.  In Jesus name we pray and for His sake.  Amen.


Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.