Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Greatly Troubled | Praying Psalm 6

Be gracious to me, O Lord, for I am languishing; heal me, O Lord, for my bones are troubled.

My soul also is greatly troubled. But you, O Lord.. how long?

Turn, O Lord, deliver my life; save me for the sake of your steadfast love.

For in death there is no remembrance of you; when I die I can no longer live a life of praise.

I am weary with my moaning; I often cry and do not know what to do.

My eye wastes away because of grief; it grows weak because of all my trials.

Depart from me, all you tempters of evil, for the Lord has heard the sound of my weeping.

The Lord has heard my plea; the Lord accepts my prayer.

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this scripture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying Scripture is a wonderful way to communicate with our Lord.

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.