Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Certainty

John 9:25 (NLT)
   “I don’t know whether he is a sinner,” the man replied. “But
I know this: I was blind, and now I can see!”

Father, so much of life is lived in the uncertainty of “I don’t know”.  As much as we may think we do know, there is much more we do not know. In fact, Father sometimes I think life should be spelled with a question mark: L?fe.

I am sure this blind man’s life was lived in a ? mark because of the many unanswered questions that surrounded his life. Yet there was that glorious day when the question mark became an exclamation mark expressing the certainty of a new life through the miracle of new sight. What a wonderful transforming difference Jesus makes in a person’s life. And Father what joy to share in the exuberance of this man who could say with total confidence I know this….

Father not unlike the blind man Jesus gave sight, I am so glad to say with the certainty of the Apostle Paul: “…..I know the one in whom I trust, and I am sure that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him until the day of his return.”  2 Tim.1:12 (NLT)

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.