Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

LITTLE THINGS




Do you pray over "little" things?  Sometimes those little things are the biggest answers.  This past week I thought I lost my cell phone at the Costco parking lot.

"Dear Lord, You know where my cell phone is.  It's a little thing to You, but very important for me.  I'm asking, seeking and knocking as you have told me to in the Scripture.  Please help me locate my phone.  I love you ~ Amen."

This was the prayer I was praying constantly  from Monday when it went missing.  Today my prayer was answered as I found it in a pocket in my slacks that I had hung in the closet, and didn't realize the phone was in the pocket.

God is good all the time...and really is interested in the "little" things in our lives.  Ask, Seek and Knock...and then expect an answer.








Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.