Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

In you do I take refuge | Praying Psalm 7

O Lord my God, in you do I take refuge; save and deliver me from evil, lest like a lion it tears my soul apart, rending it in pieces, with none to deliver me.

O Lord my God, cause me to do good to others with my hands and help me to encourage all with kind words.

Arise, O Lord, in your anger; lift yourself up against the fury of the enemies of my soul; awake for me.

Cause your peoples to be gathered about you in sweet worship ... the kind that makes evil run.

O Lord hide me in your righteousness and cause me to live according to the integrity that is in me.

Oh, let the evil of the wicked come to an end, and may you establish the righteous — you who test the minds and hearts, O righteous God!

I proclaim that my shield is with God, who saves the upright in heart.

I confess that God is a righteous judge, and a God who feels indignation every day.

Thank you for your goodness that leads us to repent and for being patient in mercy.

I ask you to open the eyes of the wicked man who conceives evil and is pregnant with mischief and gives birth to lies. Help him to stop digging a pit of destruction.

I will give to you Lord the thanks due to your righteousness, and I will sing praise to the name of the Lord, the Most High.

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

1 comment:

Add a comment or request for prayer here.