Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Consider My Groaning | Praying Psalm 5

Give ear to my words, O Lord; consider my groaning.

Give attention to the sound of my cry, my King and my God, for to you do I pray.

Thank you O Lord, for hearing me when I pray.

Thank you for being a pure Father, one with absolutely no evil.

Give me grace O Father to be humble ... pure in heart ... a truth teller ... a forgiving one ... a man filled with honesty.

Praise be to Your name for Your steadfast love.

I worship You with much awe.

Lead me, O Lord, in your righteousness; make your way straight before me.

Cause me to be one with truth in my mouth; and not flattery on my lips.

Give me wisdom to live in a sinful world and to shine before others.

Help me to bless those who do not know You and lead lives that rebel against Your word.

But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them ever sing for joy, and spread Your protection over them, that those who love Your name may exult in you.

For You bless the righteous, O Lord; You cover them with favor as with a shield.

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.