Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

The subject of "Hell" is not very popular.  But I want to have the passion Spurgon had when he said,

"If sinners will be damned, at least let them leap to hell over our bodies.  And if they will perish, let them perish with our arms about their knees, imploring them to stay.  If hell must be filled, at least let it be filled in the teeth of our excertions, and let no one go there unwarned and unprayed for."
~ ~ Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892)

Dear Lord, today I want to pray for all my friends and family that do not know you.  Give me the love and passion that Spurgeon had...let me be sure they are warned and prayed for.  Father, give me a heart for the lost!
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.