Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Hear me, O LORD

"Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness;
thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress;
have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer"
(Psalm 4:1)

Lord, thank you for hearing us when we cry out. Thank you for being the calm in our storm and the Savior of the world. It is amazing to know that your tender mercy surrounds us always and that your ear is always turned to listen for your children when they lift their voice to you. Help us to remember to not just cry out when we are in trouble but to cry out in praise, thanksgiving and honor of your Name at all times. May we give you the glory that only belongs to you! 

"I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep; 
for thou, LORD only makest me dwell in safety"
(Psalm 4:8)

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.