Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Light on the Corner


Don and I attend Light on the Corner Church in Montrose CA. Each Sunday the invitation to accept Jesus as Savior is given. The following is a prayer printed in our bulletin that is simple and to the point. I wanted to share it with you today.

"Dear Jesus, It's time for me to become completely yours. So I'm giving my life to you. I believe you love me. I believe I'm a sinner. I believe you died for my sins and rose again. I believe you're the Son of God. Come into my life and redeem my past, reclaim my present and remake my future. You be the boss from now on. In Jesus' name, Amen."

I prayed a prayer like this when I was ten years old, and it was the best decision of my life. What about you?

Sending love and prayers to all of you today.

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.