Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Hear me when I call

"Hear me when I call, O God of my
righteousness; thou hast enlarged me when
I was in distress; have mercy upon me,
and hear my prayer"
(Psalm 4:1)

~~~~~~~~

Lord, thank you for hearing our cries. Thank you for caring about the things that take place in our lives. When we are lonely, you are there for us. When we are sad, you fill us with joy. When we call out your name, you answer us. All we have to do is reach up and you are already reaching down to us. We stand in awe of you and your power and sovereignty. Thank you for tending to us in our times of intense need. You are merciful and gracious and we give you praise. God, you are so good.

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.