Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

With a Grateful Heart

This is the month of Thanksgiving and this simple song from the 70s speaks so deeply to me of how we are to give thanks in every situation and in every season of our life. Won't you take a few minutes and join me in singing and praying it?



Give thanks with a grateful heart
Give thanks to the Holy One
Give Thanks because He has given
Jesus Christ His son

And now let the weak say I am strong
Let the poor say I am rich
Because of what the Lord
Has done for us.

Give thanks
We give thanks to you Lord
Give thanks
We give thanks
Give thanks, give thanks
We give thanks to you Lord.

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

2 comments:

  1. This song always thrills my heart....I'm so thankful for so many things today Boba...God is so good, all the time......and then some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we sang that song tonight at our thanksgiving service. it always blesses my heart!

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.