Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

a prayer for when the future is unclear



Dear Lord,

You exist in the past, the present and the future - you are outside of time.
Remind me of that when I become worried about the future.

I know that you are with me today and you will be with me tomorrow.
Remind me of that when I become afraid of tomorrow.

I have not been a good steward of the resources that you have entrusted to me.
Remind to forgive myself as I embrace new opportunities and new blessings.

I fear for my children and the world that we are leaving to them Lord.
Remind me that you will be with them and will lead them always.

Be with me Lord, as I face an unknown and unclear future.
Remind me that you are greater than my problems - even future ones.

To you I give all praise, glory and honor.
Now and forever more.

Amen.


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.