Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

A prayer for help when facing divorce













DIVORCE


Lord, all our dreams are shattered.
I never thought it would come to this.
How could it have happened to us?
We’ve reached the end of the road.

Lord, I come to you right now …
confused, bewildered, deeply hurt,
and fragile inside. I pray for your
help right now, especially for
the children, that you will guide us
through this mess.

I thank you, Lord, that you are still
Lord of my life. I pray for friends
to guide and support me during this
terrible time as I try to rebuild my life.
Please help me Lord, I pray.

Amen.


Source: Martin Manser, A Book of Prayers. First edition. (2018) 




Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.