Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

praying about your identity in Christ






•“I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me, and delivered Himself up for me.” (Galatians 2:20)

  *I have forgiveness from the penalty of sin because Christ died for me. (Romans 5:8; 1 Corinthians 15:3)

  *I have freedom from the power of sin because I died with Christ. (Colossians 2:11; 1 Peter 2:24)

  *I have fulfillment for this day because Christ lives in me. (Philippians 1:20–21)

  *By faith, I will allow Christ to manifest His life through me. (2 Corinthians 2:14)

In Jesus' Name
AMEM

Source: Kenneth Boa, Kenneth.  Handbook to Prayer: Praying Scripture back to God.  (1993)


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.