Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

PRAYER FOR THOSE WHO NEED HELP



Prayer from Diary of Private Prayer ~ John Baillie

...."Yet I would not think only of myself or pray only for myself, as now I seek Thy presence.  I would remember before Thee all my human brothers and sisters who need help.  Especially tonight I think ~~~
of those who are faced by great temptations:
of those who are faced by tasks too great for their powers:
of those who stand inthe valley of decision:
of those who are in debt or poverty:
of those who are suffering the consequences of misdeeds long ago repented of:
of those who, by reason of early surroundings have never had a fair chance in life:
of all family circles broken by death:
of all missionaries of the Kingdom of Heaven in 
far-away corners of the earth:
of those who lift high the lamp of truth in lonely places:

Dear Father of mankind,make me the human channel, so far as in me lies,
through which Thy divine love and pity may reach the hearts and
lives of a few of those who are nearest to me.
Amen

image from googleimages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.