Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

My hope is in God




Dear God,


I am full of wishes,

full of desires,

full of expectations.

Some of them may be realized, many may not,

but in the midst of all my satisfactions

and disappointments,

I hope in you.

I know that you will never leave me alone

and will fulfill your divine promises.

Even when it seems that things are not going my way,

I know that they are going your way

and that in the end your way is the

best way for me.

O Lord, strengthen my hope,

especially when my many wishes are not fulfilled.

Let me never forget that your name is Love.


Amen.


Source: You are the Beloved" by Henri J.M. Nouwen



Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.