Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

A prayer to the Creator of the created



He set the earth on its foundations;
    it can never be moved.
You covered it with the watery depths as with a garment;
    the waters stood above the mountains.
But at your rebuke the waters fled,
    at the sound of your thunder they took to flight;
they flowed over the mountains,
    they went down into the valleys,
    to the place you assigned for them.
You set a boundary they cannot cross;
    never again will they cover the earth. (Psalm 104: 5-9)

Almighty God, Maker of heaven and earth, Creator of all the things I see and all things I don't see; thank You for this carefully crafted world in which I can daily experience Your love and Your grace. I walk in wonder through this world which You, O God, made and called good. You forgot nothing. You left nothing out. I will never, it seems, come to the end of discovering what is before my eyes, and never run out of reasons for lifting up my discoveries in praise to Your great name. 

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.