Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

we pray as we hope



Dear God,

I am full of wishes, full of desires, full of expectations.

Some of them may be realized, many may not, but in the midst of all my satisfactions and disappointments, I hope in you.

I know that you will never leave me alone and will fulfill your divine promises.

Even when it seems that things are not going my way, I know that they are going your way and that, in the end, your way is the best way for me.

O Lord, strengthen my hope, especially when my many wishes are not fulfilled.

Let me never forget that your name is Love.

Amen
-Henri Nouwen     


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.