Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

More Than Able

Heavenly Father,

Remembering. I'm so bad at it. 

And when I read those lists of names in the Bible, it's exhausting. But then I remember: You did that so the people would remember who they are. Remember all that You did for their ancestors. Remember all the goodness and faithfulness of Yours that is part of their heritage.

Help me remember. 

You are a powerful, strong, and faithful God that comes through and keeps Hie promises and yet I am so quick to forget just how able you are, just how faithful You have been, and just how incredible Your works are. 

Teach me to remember who You are so I can rest in spite of all that is in front of me. 

Amen.





Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

1 comment:

Add a comment or request for prayer here.