Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Prayers affirming salvation




Feed my mind and heart, O Lord, as I affirm these truths from Your word concerning salvation:

You are the resurrection and the life. He who believes in You will live, even though he dies, and whoever lives and believes in You will never die. (John 11:25–26)

I am convinced that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate me from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus my Lord. (Romans 8:38–39)

By grace I have been saved through faith, and this not of myself; it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. For I am God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand for me to do. (Ephesians 2:8–10)

Your sheep hear Your voice, and You know them, and they follow You. You give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of Your hand. The Father, who has given them to You, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of the Father’s hand. You and the Father are one. (John 10:27–30)

The Father has qualified me to share in the inheritance of the saints in the light. For He has rescued me from the dominion of darkness and brought me into the kingdom of His beloved Son, in whom I have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. (Colossians 1:12–14)


Source acknowledgment of the verses:   Kenneth Boa,  Handbook to Prayer: Praying Scripture back to God. 

---
Heavenly Father,

Thank you that through Christ's sacrifice of love and my trusting in Him, though I will die someday, I will live forever with You. The powers of darkness have no hold on my life because You have rescued me. Nothing can ever separate me from your love. 

It is by your grace and word that I know that my sins have been forgiven, and my experiences of your love confirm this as I listen to your voice in my prayers

Thank you! Help me to remember and cling on to these truths.

In Jesus' Name I pray

Amen





Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.