Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

to live a life of purpose



Dear Father,

So often I am confused and discouraged about my life.
Help me to believe that I have a purpose and there is meaning to my life. 

My self image suffers as I compare myself with my friends.
Bless me that I might have renewed confidence in you and myself.

I am prone to turn inward and not really think about others.
Please bring people and opportunities to me so that I can bless others.

I pray Lord, that you would help me to live a life that encourages others.
Teach me to be like Jesus as I serve in your kingdom.

Amen.


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.