Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

A prayer of peitition






Father, using Your word as a guide, I offer You my prayers concerning dedication to You.

Since I have been raised with Christ, I should seek the things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. May I set my mind on the things above, not on the things on the earth, for I died, and my life is now hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is my life appears, then I also will appear with Him in glory. (Colossians 3:1–4)

In view of God’s mercy, may I present my body as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God, which is my reasonable service. May I not be conformed to the pattern of this world but be transformed by the renewing of my mind, that I may prove that the will of God is good and acceptable and perfect. (Romans 12:1–2)

May I cast down arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of You, and take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ. (2 Corinthians 10:5)

He who does not take his cross and follow after You is not worthy of You. He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for Your sake will find it. (Matthew 10:38–39) May I take my cross and lose my life for Your sake.

May I trust in the Lord and do good; may I dwell in the land and feed on Your faithfulness. When I delight myself in the Lord, You will give me the desires of my heart. I will commit my way to the Lord and trust in You, and You will bring it to pass. You will bring forth my righteousness like the light, and my justice like the noonday. (Psalm 37:3–6)

  Come, my children, listen to me;
  I will teach you the fear of the Lord.
  Who is the man who desires life
  And loves many days that he may see good?
  Keep your tongue from evil
  And your lips from speaking guile.
  Depart from evil and do good;
  Seek peace and pursue it.
  The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous,
  And His ears are attentive to their cry. (Psalm 34:11–15)
  May I learn the fear of the Lord.

  Show me Your ways, O Lord,
  Teach me Your paths;
  Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
  For You are the God of my salvation,
  And my hope is in You all day long.
  Remember, O Lord, Your compassions and Your mercies,
  For they are from of old. (Psalm 25:4–6)

  O Lord my God, may I fear You, walk in all Your ways, love You, and serve You with all my heart and with all my soul. (Deuteronomy 10:12)

  Father in heaven,
  Hallowed be Your name.
  Your kingdom come;
  Your will be done
  On earth as it is in heaven.
  Give me today my daily bread,
  And forgive me my debts as I also have forgiven my debtors.
  And lead me not into temptation,
  But deliver me from the evil one.
  For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. (Matthew 6:9–13)

Pause here to express any additional personal requests, especially concerning growth in Christ:

    Greater desire to know and please Him
    Greater love and commitment to Him
    Grace to practice His presence
    Grace to glorify Him in my life
My activities for this day
  Special concerns


By Kenneth Boa, "Handbook to prayer: praying scripture back to God." .



Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.