Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

SONGS IN THE NIGHT


Psalms 42:8  "By day the Lord directs his love.  At night His song is with me!

Psalms 63:6  "On my bed I remember You.  I think of You through the night watches.  I sing in the shadow of your wings.  Your right hand upholds me."

Dear Heavenly Father, Gracious Lord, Comforting Spirt.  How wonderful that the night watches can be filled with songs, prayers and praises.  Instead of lying in bed worrying about tomorrow, we can meditate on your Love and Mercy and sing songs in the middle of the night.  What a blessing that is.  There is no special time for praise and prayer its our way of life.  Morning, Noon and Night.  Thanks you Father that you are with us at all times and in all places.  Amen   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.