Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

A prayer before it is too late






Proverbs 30:7–9 (ESV)
7 Two things I ask of you; deny them not to me before I die:
     8 Remove far from me falsehood and lying; give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with the food that is needful for me, 
        9 lest I be full and deny you and say, “Who is the LORD?” or lest I be poor and steal and profane the name of my God.


Lord, help me today to learn honesty and have integrity before You. 
Help me to focus on You daily so that You may stop me from becoming deceitful.
Help me to be honest in the way I interact with others.
The world keeps tempting me to lie, cheat, and manipulate my way to fame and fortune. 
Help me not to fall into this trap.

Lord, help me to be contented in You.
Help me to be grateful for all You have blessed me with.
Help me not to seek great wealth, lest I foolishly think I don't need You.
Give me enough to care for those I am responsible for so that I am protected from the temptations to steal or cheat to meet my obligations.
Lord, help me honor Your name in how I live my life.

In Jesus' name, I pray
AMEN




Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.