Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

may i listen



Father,

In the silence, please speak.

In the noise, teach me to listen.

When I hear words, teach me to know
the word that are Yours
the words that are mine
the words that are the enemy's

so that I may do Your will
and no one else's.

Where there are obstacles,
help me see Your power to overcome.

Where there is hurt,
please heal,

Where there is sin,
convict my heart to turn.

Where there is need in others,
move my eyes to see and my hands to act.

Where there is something to learn,
move my mind to pursue it.

Where there is shame,
show me who I am in You.

But most of all,
in the silence
as you speak 

help me listen.


Amen
Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.