Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

JESUS LOVER OF MY SOUL



Jesus, lover of my soul
Let me to Thy bosom fly,
While the nearer waters roll,
Whille the tempest still is high,
Hide me, O my Savior, hide:
Till the storm of life is past;
Safe into the haven guide,
O receive my soul at last!
~Charles Wesley (1740)



Dear Gracious Heavenly Father, Lover of my soul.  How you gifted Charles Wesley to pen the words of our hearts.  When trouble comes, and the waves are spashing around us,  When we feel lost and alone, help us to "fly to Your bosom" for comfort, to feel Your mighty arms around us, where we feel no fear or harm.  Father we pray today for all our family members and friends that need to find solace in your love, forgiveness and salvation.  I love You.  Amen

















Amen
Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.