Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

BLESS THE LORD, OH MY SOUL


Dear Father, It is good to be in the house of the Lord.  I pray for all those who will join together today to rejoice in song, listen to God Word preached, fellowship with other believers.  How good is it to be back in church worshiping our Lord and Savior.

I pray for all the Bible preaching Pastors around the world that are sharing the Gospel.  I pray many will hear, repent of their sins, and be cleansed and receive eternal life.  God is so good, so merciful, so loving.  Bless the Lord, Oh my soul, and all that is within me praise His Holy Name.  I love You.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.