Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

welcoming prayer



Welcome, welcome, welcome.

I welcome everything that comes to me today 
because I know it’s for my healing. 

I welcome all thoughts, feelings, emotions,
 persons, situations, and conditions. 

I let go of my desire for power and control. 

I let go of my desire for affection,
esteem, approval and pleasure. 

I let go of my desire for survival and security. 

I let go of my desire to change any situation, 
condition, person or myself.

I open to the love and presence of God
and God’s action within. Amen

                         -Father Thomas Keating


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.