Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

when people are hard to love

Lord, some of Your people are hard to love.

They can be moody, mean, difficult, and impossible to understand. They blame me for things I didn’t do and have expectations I can’t meet. Sometimes I wish You hadn’t put them in my life. 

I need You to show me how much You love them. Reveal what You see under the surface, where they’re hurting, and tell me how to make a difference.

Thank you for giving me your patience to be kind and compassionate when I don’t have my own
and for loving me when I’m the one who’s difficult in someone else’s life. Amen

- a prayer from crosswalk.com   

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.