Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Heaven

The Prevailing Atmosphere of Heaven is Joy.



It is permeating joy, in ever aspect, of being in God's eternal and glorious presence. Psalm 16:11 (ESV)   " .....in your presence there is fullness of joy;"

It is profound joy of being in heaven's assembly. Hebrews 12:22-23 (GW)   ".....you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, to the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to tens of thousands of angels joyfully gathered together 23 and to the assembly of God's firstborn children ...."

It is personal joy of being with God.  Matthew 25:21 (NKJV)  "His lord said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful servant;  Enter into the joy of your lord.' "

It is promised joy. "Acts 2:28 (NIV)  ".....you will fill me with joy in your presence." 

Father, thank you for the blessed and sure hope we have of heaven. Thank you that heaven is made possible in Jesus, your Son, who said: "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."  John 14:6 (NLT) 

Thank you Father for the joy that awaits us in heaven of being in your wonderful presence and with those we love who have preceded us there.  It will be infinitely beyond our greatest expectation. “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him.”  I Corinthians 2:9 (NLT) 

We pray In the name of Jesus who said: "I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also."  John 14:2-3 (ESV)  

Amen.

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.