Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

you encircle me


 


 Father,

"You encircle me."

 As I read this promise from the Psalm today I am struck by the presence of Your protection. Your guiding hand, Your knowledge of all that I do. Comfort me when I am at distressed. Go before me when I am tempted to run ahead, and hold me back when it's too soon to go forward. Protect me when I am in danger. Guide me when I am lost. Give me peace when I am at unrest.  Hold on to me when I want to let go.

May Your omnipresence keep me still this day, Lord.

And may this stillness flow out of me and bless others who are also at unrest. May my presence make others feel at peace. Teach me to be that kind of presence for others.

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

1 comment:

Add a comment or request for prayer here.