Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

I Have a Dream



"But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength.
They will soar high on wings like eagles...."
Isaiah 40:31 (NLT) 

The Eagle is not afraid of the storms of life, he simple flies through them and soars above them. Father, how exciting and thrilling it is for us to breath the fresh air of higher altitudes, and to fill our lungs with the stimulating energy of soaring like the Eagle! Such great attainment for us is through our trust in You.

I  may be an old bird, Lord, but I have a dream. "....your old men will dream dreams....." Joel 2:28  Father I  dream of soaring like the Eagle and this can happen because of your promise "He (God) fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagle’s!"  Psalm 103:5 (NLT) 

Therefore, Father, by faith and hope in Your promise, in 2021:

I will with the grip of the Eagle's tallons hold to the Word of God. " I hold fast to your statutes, O LORD;"  Psalm 119:31 (NIV) 

I will with the wings of the Eagle ascend to the heights of fellowship with God. "......our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ." 1 John 1:3 (NIV) 

I will with the eyes of the Eagle focus on the promises of God. " For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ. And so through him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the glory of God. 2 Corinthians 1:20 (NIV) 

The Eagle, so glorious in flight, so powerful through the storms and so victorious in overcoming the elements, is the image of triumphant Christian living. Thank you Father for the victorious Christian life made possible as You renew my strength enabling me to soar like the Eagle. And by Your grace and through trust in You I will soar this new year. As the Apostle Paul said: "I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13 (NIV) 

Amen.




Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.