Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

EVERYTHING WE NEEED


II Peter 1:3,4 "His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him, who called us by his own glory and goonesss,  Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires."

Oh Lord, how wonderful to know that my Father is the God of all creation.  My Father is the provider who feeds and clothes all nature.  My Father rules over an unshakeable kingdom that I am inheriting and the riches of heaven have been set aside for me.  O Abba, my dear Father,  You are my greatest treasure.  You are the endless supply of all I need for life and godliness.  I love You.  Amen.




Maranatha Worship Bible



 Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.